Subscriber

Firefighters urge public to clean dryer lint filters, heat lamp fans after close call in Temora bathroom fire

Conor Burke
By Conor Burke
Updated June 22 2022 - 10:11pm, first published June 21 2022 - 2:00am
COMBUSTED: A house fire at a Temora home started after a bathroom (pictured) heater exploded. Picture: Temora Fire and Rescue/ Daily Advertiser

Firefighters are calling on the public to be extra vigilant this winter after a spate of house fires across the region, one caused by a bathroom staple that gets an extra workout in the colder months.

Advertisement

Ad

Advertisement

Ad
Conor Burke

Conor Burke

Journalist

Conor comes to Wagga from Sydney, where he worked for education and health publications. Originally from London, Conor is interested in your quirky story. Mobile: 0400 311 335 EMAIL: conor.burke@dailyadvertiser.com.au

Get the latest Wagga Wagga news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.