Explore Wagga’s latest display home at the official opening this Saturday.
“Paradise 331” showcases a new design featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double garage.
Alatalo Bros manager Paul Eady said the home can cater to anyone’s life with the ability to alter the design.
“The home works really well, but it also showcases the many room options available to customers when working on there own custom design,” he said.
The home is set on a 870 square metre landscaped block in the fast developing suburb of Gobbagombalin.
It has been designed very much as a family home offering:
- Four separate living areas, including a parents retreat and kids playroom
- Generous master bedroom with his-and-hers walk in robes
- Butler’s pantry
- “Drop zone” in walk-through laundry
- “Alexa” operated lights and built-in speakers to living and alfresco
- Beautiful ‘Ash’ gable and rendered piers gives the home a ‘classic’ front façade
- Quality kitchen including Granite transformation bench tops
“The clever part about this home is it offers every member of the family their own space to enjoy, but still has fantastic open-plan living,” Alatalo Bros sales consultant Bec Huxtable.
This new display home will be open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 3pm with the official opening this Saturday, February 2.
Take the opportunity to talk to Bec or Steve about your dream Alatalo Bros home today.