AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 39,633,360 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Sunday, including 49,012 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,580,836 have been administered by the Commonwealth, an increase of 25,675 on the previous 24 hours.
* 16,052,524 have been administered by the states and territories, including 23,337 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.85 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 88.01 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1273 new cases: 980 in Victoria, 286 in NSW, six in the ACT and one in Queensland.
* The national death toll is 2052: Victoria 1372 (+7), NSW 632 (+1), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7, SA 4 and the NT 1. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 265,365,952.
* Deaths: at least 5,248,572.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 8,150,856,694.
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on December 5, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.