Past shows faith in future | In the Past, Saturday, April 9

April 9 2022 - 12:02am
GROWING IN SPIRIT: St Michaels Presbytery was built about 1871 with a second storey added to the original building in 1902. Picture: Sherry Morris

In the Past is compiled from the Daily Advertiser by the Wagga Wagga & District Historical Society

Advertisement

Ad

Advertisement

Ad

Advertisement

Ad