Murrumbidgee Local Health District (MLHD) has confirmed three new cases of COVID-19 since 8pm on Thursday from the Hilltops local government area.
All three cases are household contacts of the man in his 60s who was first announced earlier today.
They are all currently being cared for at Wagga Base Hospital.
Contact tracers are continuing to investigate the source of infection and trying to identify anyone these people may have come in contact with during their infectious period.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Several locations have been identified as venues of concern associated with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
It is recommended that anyone who visited one of these venues at the times listed below should immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
The locations of concern include:
- MedCirc Young, 50-66 Boorowa Street: September 15 between 12.10 and 1.45pm
- Young Diagnostic Imaging, 12 Cloete Street: September 15 between 2pm and 2.30pm.
- Service NSW Young, 24 Lynch Street: September 8 between 12.10pm and 12.40pm
- Service NSW Young, 24 Lynch Street: September 13 between 3pm and 4pm
- Young Bunnings, 288 Boorowa Street: September 8 between 12.15pm and 1pm
- Young BWS, Boorowa Street: September 3 between 3.15pm and 4pm
- Woolworths Young, 263 Boorowa Street: September 3 between 3.15pm and 4pm
Testing will be available on Saturday and Sunday at Young Town Hall between 10am and 4pm.
No appointment is necessary.
MLHD confirmed stay-at-home orders for the Hilltops local government area would be in place at 6pm tonight (Friday) for one week and applies to anyone who has been in the LGA since September 3.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: