The region's month-long streak without any new confirmed cases of the coronavirus has continued.
As at 8am on Friday, the total number of identified COVID-19 positive patients in the Murrumbidgee Local Health District remained at 45. There are 42 recovered cases, and currently no hospitalisations.
While the region has no confirmed cases, people with symptoms or concerns are still being encouraged to take a test.
Anyone with any respiratory symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, dry cough or sore or scratchy throat can call the COVID hotline on 1800 831 099 - between 7am and 9pm - to book in for a test.
The MLHD's Mobile Testing Clinic is in Lake Cargelligo-Murrin Bridge on Friday, and will visit Berrigan on Saturday. It will also be at:
- Wagga 's Apex Park from 9.30am to 3pm on Sunday,
- Boorowa from 9.45am to 11.30am on Monday, May 18,
- Harden from 1pm to 3pm on Monday, May 18,
- West Wyalong from 9.45am to 2pm on Tuesday, May 19,
- Hay from 10.30am to 1.45pm on Wednesday, May 20,
- Tocumwal from 10.30am to 1.45pm on Thursday, May 21,
- Lockhart from 8.30am to 11.30am on Friday, May 22,
- Urana from 12.45pm to 3.15pm on Friday, May 22, and
- Hillston from 11.00am to 2pm on Saturday, May 23