MEMBERS of the Wagga community will come together tonight to hold a vigil in memory of Mhelody Polan Bruno, who died last month.
The 25-year-old woman was set to return home to the Philippines when she was found unresponsive at a Tarcutta unit before being taken to Wagga Base Hospital on September 21.
However, she tragically died the following day.
Following Ms Bruno's death, a 31-year-old man was charged with manslaughter.
He is set to face Wagga Local Court in November.
In a statement, vigil organiser Katie Dyall-Smith said "her death has left many shaken".
"None more so than her family.
"As such we will have an optional donation and all of it will go to her family."
In a statement last week, Migrante Australia, a national alliance of Filipino migrant organisations, said it extended its condolences to Ms Bruno's family.
"[We] will do what we can to assist them in this time of grief and uncertainty," the statement read.
"We call on all concerned government agencies and the Filipino community in Australia to extend support and assistance to Mhelody Bruno's family as they seek justice and the repatriation of her body back to the Philippines."
As a fire ban is in effect, attendees are asked to bring fake candles for the vigil at Victory Memorial Gardens.
The vigil will run from 7pm to 10pm.
A Gofundme page has also been set up to help Ms Bruno's family with funeral expenses.