Working with Jones Designs to build their own family home was a thrill for the team at Roberson Construction.
Jones Design owner Andrew Jones entrusted the team to build his home after working with them on other jobs in the past.
“This home was a special build,” Roberson Construction client relation officer Danielle Lane said.
“Andrew had lots of wonderful ideas for his home and things we had not done before.
This feature is supported by:
“Anything that isn’t run of the mill is always exciting.
“As a custom builder, we have the pleasure of seeing our clients dream homes come to life and you know that there is never a home exactly the same.”
It was a pleasure to work with Brad and Roberson constructions; they jumped on board with our design and never said no to a challenge.Jones Design owner Andrew Jones
The Boorooma home includes some impressive features:
- Yakisugi burnt timber out the front, in the kitchen and ensuite
- Recycled brick column from the old Kapooka Bridge
- Recycled railway timber to the front of the island bench, floating shelves and the ensuite
- Three-metre high ceiling in main living, kitchen, dining and master bedroom
- Blackbutt timber flooring
- Large one-piece tile splashback in the kitchen
- Large (three metres by six metres) glass sliding door that frames the amazing views and highlights the large backyard