Firefighters warn of barbecue danger after Wagga man receives burns to 18 per cent of his body following explosion

Updated November 30 2015 - 11:04am, first published 9:21am
Firefighters have issued a warning for vigilance after a man was injured at the weekend when his barbecue exploded.
Firefighters have issued a warning for vigilance after a man was injured at the weekend when his barbecue exploded.

A 41-year-old Wagga man has been taken to hospital and treated for burns after a barbecue explosion in Lake Albert.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area
The Olympics Breakfast Newsletter

DAILY DURING OLYMPICS

The Olympics Breakfast

Wake up to a tasty serving of overnight news and excitement from the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris.