To ensure and trip down the road is stress and hassle free, you need to make sure your vehicle is well prepared and maintained.
A poorly maintained motor vehicle can not only be dangerous to you, the driver, but also to your passengers (usually family and friends) and other road users.
This advertising feature is supported by the following business:
Car maintenance should be done regularly with a list of essentials to check:
- Fluid levels in the radiator and the cooling system.
- The battery. Does it have enough juice?
- Tyres: Any signs of wear, replace them.
- Spare tyre: Must be in good working order; you won’t want the backup to fail you.
- Lights: Make sure headlights, high-beam, reverse, indicators and brake lights work. Replace any bulbs or fuses if needed.
- Windscreen wipers: Check these are in good working order and change if needed.
- Check the brakes to see if the pads show signs of wear.
- If travelling with children check car seats and belts are in good working order.